Términos de Servicio
Welcome to The County Office! By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
1. We put forth effort in protecting users' privacy. Normally we do not collect any personal information from users; we only collect non-personal information to help us improve the website and customer service. And we will not sell, share or trade the information we collect to any third party or on any terms, except for legal requirements by the authorities.
2. The materials on The County Office are for informational purposes and are free of charge. Though we keep it updated, we cannot guarantee that all the information on our website is entirely accurate and current, because locations, hours and numbers of an office may change over time. You should acknowledge that there may be some inaccuracies and errors on the website, and users shall be responsible for any harm caused by using the information.
3. All the materials on The County Office, including but not limited to the design, the layout, and the content, are owned by our company. All the data should be used by individuals and for non-commercial purposes only. Any individual or company may not copy the materials, or a lawsuit will be filed.
4. The County Office is not affiliated with any offices or related to any third-party links on the website. Thus we do not take responsibility for any leak of users' personal information or anything else for that matter once users have left the site.
5. We reserve the right to make modifications to these terms at times. By continuing to access the website, users are agreed to be bound by the latest terms.
If you have further questions about the website, please feel free to contact us.